10/29/12

Halloween Fun Bun

Everyone has their own opinion on halloween... Some hate it, some get anxious-clamy-sweaty hands just from thinking of it, some even go on crash diets to fit in their mini winnie sluttereeen suits that they excusably wear once a year. For me, halloween also represents that non-judgemental-one-night-a-year to wear what might look a bit silly-looking on our day to day basis, BUT, in all honesty... I actually deep down dream-melt-aspire to flaunt around in it... My choice this year? ... I saw this Cheap and Chip Moschino dress and my cheeks instantly blushed while my eyes protruded little cartoonish hearts... I love it, and the sight of pairing it up with these majestic Jimmy Choo Kani Swarovski crystal-embellished satin and suede sandals just gives me the redbull-jitters. To finish it off, nothing better than some breath-taking Dannijo glitz, the earrings, darling Phillipas (DANNIJO / Phillipa - Delicate Pairings - Bridal) and the necklace, the amazing Viktor (DANNIJO / Viktor - Delicate Pairings - Bridal)... Now, CANDY CORN TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment