9/30/12

Ese Bandido

 Ok... So in all honest truth it was raining and I was experiencing those terribly unpredictable mood swings only us women can understand... So what did I do? Buy a Starbucks Frapucchino of course. After a major sugar high- well, during it actually- I walked in to my small little paradise. THE TANNERY. And just as I love to do during any moment of possible escapism, I drew an amazing outfit in my head based on similar beauties I saw. First off, this awesome Haute Hippie Panted Modal jersey top, some LANVIN shearling-lined suede high-tops sneakers, another breathtaking Lanvin piece- the Tiger Crystal and Leather Necklace, gorgeous Giambattista Valli cropped tapered wool and silk-blend pants and this eye-burning burgundy leather bag by Alexander Wang. voila, sight-to-see huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment